[Openchemistry-developers] Discovering computational chemistry contebt online for GSOC project

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 06:04:02 EDT 2017

Hi Julee,

Sorry for the delay. Your next step will definitely be writing a proposal!
In the meantime, you can look around the cclib repository, play around with
the code, maybe fix some bugs. I think we value demonstrated coding ability
a lot. In terms of the proposal, I think the more concrete it gets the
better.

CC'ing Adam Tenderholt and the OpenChemistry list, maybe they have more
input. Feel free to also peruse the other OpenChemistry project ideas for
inspiration. Your proposal does not need to conform exactly to the
suggested ideas, you can stretch and expand as you see fit.

- Karol