[Openchemistry-developers] GSOC2017 - Open Chemistry

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff.hutchison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:22:38 EST 2017

Hi Arpit,

Thanks to Karol and Adam for replying. I think the other thing that would help if you're interested in the "web crawler" project is to consider how you might couple cclib to a database like Mongo or Postgres. What kinds of searches would people want to perform.

I agree 100% that poking around with the cclib code and fixing some minor bugs is the best way to get started.

Welcome!

-Geoff

---
Prof. Geoffrey Hutchison