[Openchemistry-developers] Introducing myself and expressing interest in a project

Diksha Godbole diksha.godbole at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:15:50 EST 2017

Respected Sir/Madam,
                                                My name is Diksha Godbole and I am an undergraduate studying Computer Engineering .With this mail I would like to express my profound interest in the Project: Create a generalized fingerprinting function. I have a good command over C/C++ and I am really excited about the description of this project. I would like to discuss what fingerprint really is and also get a rough overview of the project and requirements of this projects if possible to get a firm idea about the project. I am yet a  little unclear of what course of action would be and what we will be doing in this project .
Looking forward to your guidance ,
Thanking You ,
Diksha Godbole

Sent from Mail for Windows 10