[Insight-users] Re: sorry, im again with wrappers

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jun 21 08:42:03 EDT 2005

Hi,

You're right, I also have a problem, but not at compile time with python.
In InsightToolkit, I have only
itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_Pointer and
itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_PointerPtr.
itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator, itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2,
itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2Ptr and
itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_New are missing.

Once again, I'm not able to solve the problem, but I'm interested in the
solution :-)
Can you see where is the problem Brad ?

Thanks,

Gaetan