[Insight-users] Re: sorry, im again with wrappers

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jun 21 17:04:06 EDT 2005

Gaetan Lehmann wrote:
> You're right, I also have a problem, but not at compile time with python.
> In InsightToolkit, I have only
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_Pointer and
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_PointerPtr.
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator,
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2,
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2Ptr and
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_New are missing.
>
> Once again, I'm not able to solve the problem, but I'm interested in
> the  solution :-)
> Can you see where is the problem Brad ?

It looks like SWIG does not support nested namespaces.  I've put a hack
in CableSwig.cxx that tricks it into working by pretending the deepest
namespace is the only namespace ("Statistics") and then adding a using
directive for the rest in the generated wrapper source file ("using
namespace itk").

-Brad