[Insight-users] sorry, im again with wrappers

Oliveira Marcelo marceloitk at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jun 20 11:13:26 EDT 2005

Mr, Gaetan and all

tanxs a lot for your help, but i didn't undestard how
can i write a right wrapper to
ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator. please could you show
me how can i do. im a dummy. ive to use
ListSampleToHistogramGenerator unsted US2 such Brad
sad ?? humm, im lost..

Here is my wrap_itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.cxx

#include "itkImage.h"
#include "itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.h"

#ifdef CABLE_CONFIGURATION
#include "itkCSwigImages.h"
#include "itkCSwigMacros.h"

namespace _cable_
{
const char* const group =
ITK_WRAP_GROUP(itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator);

namespace wrappers
{
typedef
itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator<image::US2>::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator

itkImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2;

typedef
itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator<image::US2>::Pointer::SmartPointer

itkImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_Pointer;

}

}
#endif

The Erros:

Building Java Class
/local/oliveiramc/Doutorado/Insight_bin/Wrapping/CSwig/Java/InsightToolkit/ITKNumericsJava.class...
/local/oliveiramc/Doutorado/Insight_bin/Wrapping/CSwig/Java/InsightToolkit/itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.java:15:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable itkImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2
location: class
InsightToolkit.itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator
   o =
itkImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2.itkImageToHistogramGeneratorUS2_New();
       ^
1 error
make[5]: ***
[/local/oliveiramc/Doutorado/Insight_bin/Wrapping/CSwig/Java/InsightToolkit/ITKNumericsJava.class]
Error 1
make[4]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[3]: *** [default_target_Java] Error 2
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Wrapping_CSwig] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

> You should use ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator, as
> said in my previous
> mail...
>
> Many thanks for your help Brad, it works for me now
> :-)
>
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:46:39 +0200, Brad King
> <brad.king at kitware.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Oliveira Marcelo wrote:
> >> typedef

itk::Statistics::ImageToHistogramGenerator<image::US2>::ImageToHistogramGenerator