[Insight-users] about initial level set

Sandarak sandarak at wp.pl
Fri Jun 17 12:53:17 EDT 2005

Hello Ivan!

I've feed my image (255 for object and 0 for background) first to:

itkIntensityWindowingImageFilter with settings:

->SetOutputMinimum( 1024 );
->SetOutputMaximum( -1024 );

This has photographic negated my image to  0 for object and 255 for background

then I've run:

itkRescaleIntensityImageFilter with:

->SetOutputMinimum(-1);
->SetOutputMaximum(1);

As an output I have image with -1 for inside and 1 for outside.

This works well as input for level set filters like geodesic.

Regards

Michal Postrozny