[Insight-users] about initial level set

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.es
Wed Jun 29 04:04:54 EDT 2005

Hi Michal,

I didn't have time to come back to the issue until today. In my case, as I
generate the Initial Level-set in a previous stage of the pipeline (as a
binary image) is enough (and faster) to set the output image pixel type of
the BinaryThresholdImageFilter to float, char or short and then setting
inside value to -1 and outside value to 1 and then feed it directly to the
level-set image filter.

Thanks for your help

Iván