[Insight-users] about initial level set

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.es
Fri Jun 17 03:57:15 EDT 2005

Hi all,

The same thing happens to me with intensity 255 for the object and 0 for the
background. Is this the correct behaviour? In the software guide the
level-set function is positive inside and negative outside the zero
level-set. Shouldn't this be consistent with the fact that the foreground
(object) value is higher than the background value?

Thanks in advance

Ivan