[Insight-users] Bresenham Line Iterator

Benjamin King king.benjamin at mh-hannover.de
Mon Jun 6 09:25:54 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

you did it! You successfully tricked me into writing a polygon scan conversion
iterator for ITK. It iterates over the pixels inside or on the border of
complex self intersecting 2D-polygons. This is somehow different from the
line iterator and was more difficult to get correct.

I hope it's resonably fast as well.

It's not quite ITKish though, but pretty close.

Please check the code and the included example programs. If you find a bug or
see a lack of documentation, please contact me, otherwise feel free to add
the code to ITK.

--
Benjamin King
Experimentelle Radiologie