[Insight-users] Bresenham Line Iterator

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Jun 2 13:06:24 EDT 2005

Thanks Benjamin,

For scan conversion, I am mostly interested scan converting (filling) a 2D polygon
parallel to one of the imaging axes. 2D polygon in a 2D plane.  A 2D polygon
on a z=5 plane of a 3D volume. A 2D polygon on a x=5 plane of a 3D volume, etc.

So the polygon would not have to be arbitrarily oriented but it would be nice if
it could be parallel to any of the imaging axes.

Any less scared?

Jim