[Insight-developers] itkMeshIO and ITKv4 modularization ?

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:40:53 EDT 2011

hi arnaud,

wanlin had made a github repo for his enhanced code:
https://github.com/wanlinzhu/itkMeshIO

there is also a final prototype of a polygoncell for QuadEdgeMesh that
would ease vtk => itk transition here that we worked on at NAMIC in
SLC this year here:
https://github.com/ComplexSystemsModeling/ITK/tree/PolylineCell

it is almost complete, just missing the QE layer for QEMesh, but the
itk::Mesh layer is complete and tested.

beware, this is pre-itk v4.

I do not have time to push all that by myself, but if you lead, can
spend some time helping.

alex.