[Insight-developers] Bad Memory Alloc issue with Large data

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:34:00 EDT 2011

I don't know whether you solved this problem by now, but let me ask the
obvious:
1. do you have enough memory?
2. are you using 32 bit machine?

If you have enough memory and you have 32bit system, your problem could be
memory fragmentation: there is enough memory, but in chunks smaller than 125
megabytes. This was happening to me so I switched to 64bit system (OS,
compiler, libraries, everything).

HTH