[Insight-developers] Dashboard Clean Up : WrapITK & TclBinaryDilateImageFilter

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jan 27 14:16:28 EST 2010

Le 27 janv. 10 à 16:10, Luis Ibanez a écrit :

> Hi Gaetan,

Hi Luis,

> Reviewing to the builds from jouy.inra.fr
> the following ones have "red" issues.
>
> It looks like a test is attempting to display something
> in the screen.  So far in ITK we do not have any tests
> that require display, and therefore we have been able
> to avoid requiring users to set their DISPLAY
> environment variables, be logged in and set up proper
> permissions when running ITK dashboard builds.
>

> Could we remove the Display part of this test  ?
>
> and maybe replace it with a regression test ?
>
> (which is a more automated way of monitoring
> the results of the test...).

Unfortunately, this test doesn't require a X connection.

   http://code.google.com/p/wrapitk/source/browse/trunk/Languages/Tcl/Tests/BinaryDilateImageFilter.tcl

As you can see in the equivalent test for Erosion, the same message
appears.

   http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=25455818&build=524380

My guess is that there is a bug in swig which makes SetKernel not be
there in that class in Tcl. It's a quite long standing bug in WrapITK,
but I kept it to remember about it - and maybe why I'd like to remove
Tcl support.

Should I remove this tests from the tests?

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann