[Insight-developers] Dashboard Clean Up : WrapITK & TclBinaryDilateImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jan 27 14:22:38 EST 2010

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for looking at this test.

Yeap,
it seems that I'm blaming the test failure
in the wrong source. Thanks for pointing
this out.

---

It is suspicious that it works for Erosion
and it doesn't work for Dilation...

Do we have a C++ test that is equivalent to this one ?

I guess that, before removing the tests, we want
to make sure that we  are covering that same
functionality somewhere else.

...Just in case this test failure is a symptom of
a real problem in any of the underlying classes.