[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup : Timeout of Join Series in Dash11.kitware : 1, 722 Streaming WARNING messages

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 20 11:40:59 EST 2010

Thanks for looking into that. It would appear the warning message there is printed out way too many times, when ITK_LEGACY_REMOVE is not defined. This is not at all important to the test. This message was added to let users know that the quagmire of updating a zero sized region had been defined. I suppose that the best behavior would be just to warn the users once per object instance of this improvement. This would require a member variable though.

Can you think of a better way to warn the users of this situation?

Thanks,
Brad