[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup : Timeout of Join Series in Dash11.kitware : 1, 722 Streaming WARNING messages

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Wed Jan 20 11:25:34 EST 2010

This is a fault of the 2D driver of the machine. If you decrease the size of
the window the text is printed in, say to one or 2-3 lines visible it will
run much faster. That said, to address this, the dashboard should either
have all text redirected to a file or Verbosity reduced via the -V argument.

I speak from experience with similar tests in vtk that print all the class
introspection parameters taking a long time.