[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup : Timeout of Join Series in Dash11.kitware : 1, 722 Streaming WARNING messages

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jan 20 14:00:06 EST 2010

Hi Brad,

I'm wondering if warning the user is useful (or needed) at all.

After all, this check for zero size regions doesn't change the
behavior of previous filters, does it ?

It simply prevents filters from running unnecessary redundant
updates, but it doesn't produce a different output.

Isn't that the case ?