[Insight-developers] Dashboard Expected Build Host Down Forever

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Tue Nov 10 13:06:05 EST 2009

On 11/10/2009 12:28 PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> What is the CMake version that comes with Fedora 11 ?
cmake --version
cmake version 2.6-patch 4

rpm -q cmake
cmake-2.6.4-2.fc11.x86_64

> For the ITK case,
> is this happening systematically in "candy" ?

They have not been running long enough for me to answer that.

I did see it happen with some of the experimental builds on these
machines though some of that was duing the Dashboard Fest.

> The four machines seems to have very similar
> configurations...,  is that the case ?

Yes. I'm trying to keep at least two identical builds of CMake, ITK,
VTK, and ParaView on all of the machines. One installed build from
release, and a nightly build from CVS. All of that is to support MPI
jobs. There's no reason that they could not have extra builds that are
different.

> ---
>
> Features that are in need of testing:
>
> 1) Wrapping with WrapITK for Tcl,Python, Java

That would be fairly easy though it's a "back burner" issue for me since
we use C/C++ almost all of the time.

> 2) Parallel builds

I'll give that a try right away. It will fit nicely with switching to
using CMake from CVS.