[Insight-developers] Dashboard Expected Build Host Down Forever

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Nov 10 12:28:29 EST 2009

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for pointing this out.

What is the CMake version that comes with Fedora 11 ?

I don't think that you "have" to use a  nightly CMake in
order to build ITK, but... it will be useful for the CMake
development team to debug their recent changes.

We probably should track the reason why the builds
using standard CMake versions do not reach the
Dashboard.

For the ITK case,
is this happening systematically in "candy" ?

The four machines seems to have very similar
configurations...,  is that the case ?

---

Features that are in need of testing:

1) Wrapping with WrapITK for Tcl,Python, Java

2) Parallel builds

  Thanks