[Insight-developers] Dashboard Expected Build Host Down Forever

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Tue Nov 10 11:59:18 EST 2009

On 11/10/2009 11:29 AM, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> 2) and, We added
>
>      - bubbles.hooperlab
>      - kitty.hooperlab
>      - candy.hooperlab
>
>     to the "Nightly Expected" group.

There are 4 hosts bubbles, kitty, candy, and bambi.

That you listed only three reminded me of an issue.

Although all four hosts completed their builds of CMake, ITK, VTK, and
ParaView, and the LastSubmit logs look fine, the build on candy does not
show up on the dashboard for ITK, and the build on bambi does not show
up on the CMake dashboard.

This is probably an issue with the CMake that comes with Fedora 11. I'm
really just guessing, but CMake and curl have had some issues in the
past that led to missing builds. These issues led me to avoid using the
nightly CMake to submit nightly builds.

Would it be useful if these hosts used the nightly CMake?

Are there any additional ITK options that are in dire need of testing?