[Insight-developers] itkResampleImageFilter.h & itkWarpImageFilter.h and Software Archeology

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:47:31 EDT 2009

I think we just need to be more diligent. Each morning, I usually look
at the files changed from the previous day. If at least one other
person did this, we could catch problems. Also, we should discuss
changes on the mailing list as we are doing now regarding
WarpImageFilter changes.

And, more tests are always helpful. Although the last time I broght
this up, we got sidetracked about a better testing harness.

Bill