[Insight-developers] paraview format issues

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 00:05:44 EST 2009

Hi,
I'm hoping there are enough users with paraview experience among the
itk community to help me, so I can avoid joining another mailing list.

My query concerns displaying image data in paraview, and in particular
whether it is possible to take into account image orientation
information when displaying multiple images.

In this particular case I have a number of slices that were captured
in orthogonal directions and it would be nice to display them in
something like the original space. The only way I'm seeing at the
moment is to convert them to a structured grid of some sort, which
seems inefficient.

Thanks