[Insight-developers] itkImageToVTKImageFilter / itkVTKImageToImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 19 08:32:14 EDT 2007

Hi Mathieu,

The obstacle that we face for adding these classes to
the main ITK repository is that they depend on VTK.

BTW,
You may also find useful the following
paper in the Insight Journal:

"Seamless VTK-ITK pipeline connection for image data handling"
http://insight-journal.org/dspace/handle/1926/495

    Regards,

        Luis