[Insight-developers] itkImageToVTKImageFilter / itkVTKImageToImageFilter

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 08:51:43 EDT 2007

Hi Luis,

  Actually I tought the code could only be found in:

InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/

  but I realized that it is now part of ITK:

Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects/ItkVtkGlue/src/itkVTKImageToImageFilter.h
Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects/ItkVtkGlue/src/itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h

Sorry did not look carefully enough
-Mathieu

--
Mathieu