[Insight-developers] itkImageToVTKImageFilter / itkVTKImageToImageFilter

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:01:14 EDT 2007

Hi there,

  For the past week I had been copy/pasting the same code over and
over until I realize that someone else had already done a nice bridge.
It is very nicely condensed in two classes: itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter
&& itk::VTKImageToImageFilter.

  Within ITK one can find itkVTKImageExport & itkVTKImageImport but
those classes are pretty cumbersome to use. Could it be possible to
add  itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter && itk::VTKImageToImageFilter to the
main ITK repository ?

Mathieu