[Insight-developers] Re: WrapITK : FlatStructuringElement

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 28 14:23:37 EDT 2006

Le Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:54:35 +0200, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>
a écrit:

> Hi Gaetan,
>
> Thanks for the clarification.
>
> The two files have been moved to the directory
>
>            Insight/Code/Review
>
> The compilation problems that we are seeing in
> Windows would have been caught if the files
> where put in Code/Review along with a test in
> Testing/Code/Review.
>
> Do you have a unit test for this class ?

Yes, there is
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/kernelShape.cxx
and its tests:

FOREACH(r 1 3 6 10 20 50)
   ADD_TEST(KernelBox2D-${r} kernelShape kernelShape-box-${r}.png ${r} 0)
   ADD_TEST(KernelBox2D-${r}-Compare ${IMAGE_COMPARE}
kernelShape-box-${r}.png
${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/images/kernelShape-box-${r}.png)

   ADD_TEST(KernelBall2D-${r} kernelShape kernelShape-ball-${r}.png ${r} 1)
   ADD_TEST(KernelBall2D-${r}-Compare ${IMAGE_COMPARE}
kernelShape-ball-${r}.png
${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/images/kernelShape-ball-${r}.png)
ENDFOREACH(r)

ADD_TEST(KernelFromImage2D kernelShape kernelShape-fromImage.png ${r}
dummy 3 ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/images/StrelFromImage.png)
ADD_TEST(KernelFromImage2DCompare ${IMAGE_COMPARE}
kernelShape-fromImage.png  ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/images/StrelFromImage.png)

and the images:

http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/StrelFromImage.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-ball-1.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-ball-3.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-ball-6.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-ball-10.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-ball-20.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-ball-50.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-box-1.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-box-3.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-box-6.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-box-10.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-box-20.png
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/consolidatedMorphology/images/kernelShape-box-50.png

And WrapITK already perform some tests with that class.

> We should add it to Testing/Code/Review to
> make sure that the .h and .txx files get
> compiled in all the platforms.
>

> ---
>
> BTW just for the record: Visual Studio does
> not tolerate well when the variables that
> are controlling a for() loop are reused in
> subsequent loops. Even though the C++ standard
> specifies that the scope of the variable is
> limited to the body of the loop, the VC++
> compiler does not complies with it. There is
> however a flag that can force the compiler
> to do the right thing.

Thanks for the infos :-)

--
Gaëtan Lehmann