[Insight-developers] Re: WrapITK : FlatStructuringElement

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 28 12:54:35 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for the clarification.

The two files have been moved to the directory

           Insight/Code/Review

The compilation problems that we are seeing in
Windows would have been caught if the files
where put in Code/Review along with a test in
Testing/Code/Review.

Do you have a unit test for this class ?

We should add it to Testing/Code/Review to
make sure that the .h and .txx files get
compiled in all the platforms.

---

BTW just for the record: Visual Studio does
not tolerate well when the variables that
are controlling a for() loop are reused in
subsequent loops. Even though the C++ standard
specifies that the scope of the variable is
limited to the body of the loop, the VC++
compiler does not complies with it. There is
however a flag that can force the compiler
to do the right thing.

Welcome to the beauty of multi-platform support   :-)

   Luis