[Insight-developers] only one processor used by default on my macbook (core duo)

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 28 07:47:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

It seems that the number of thread used by default on my macbook (a core
duo) is not correctly detected by default: there is only one thread,
instead of 2.
When I force the number of threads to 2, it works as expected.

I would be pleased to test a fix, if someone has an idea about how to do
that :-)

Regards,

Gaetan

--