[Insight-developers] unable to build itk with cableswig in utilities directory

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu May 12 03:00:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

After a week of holidays, I'm trying to build ITK with CableSwig in
Insight/Utilities directory, but I get the following error :

/home/glehmann/itk/itk-cvs/build/Utilities/CableSwig: building
default_target
Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
   what():  basic_string::substr
make[5]: *** [cmake.depends] Aborted
make[4]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[3]: *** [default_target_CableSwig] Error 2
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Utilities] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

It was ok ten days ago, so I suppose something goes wrong last week :-)

Can someone fix it ?

Gaetan

--
Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>