[Insight-developers] PROPOSAL: Moving Dasboard closing time from 1:00am to 9:00pm EST

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Thu May 12 06:20:34 EDT 2005

I think that's a good idea, especially for other dashboards that are
built using ITK. Maybe 9pm is too early to make sure that continuous
builds are green, 11pm might be a good compromise... (my two cents).

What's the starting time for VTK's dashboard?

I won't be able to join the T-Con this afternoon, if you can post an
email to the list regarding this discussion that would be great.

thanks,

Julien