[Insight-developers] strange results with python wrapper

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu May 12 03:13:34 EDT 2005

Hi Brad,

I done some test after your mail, and it seems that I don't have this bug
when I build ITK with CableSwig in Insight/Utilities, but I have the bug
with cableswig installed on my system (!)
After a week of holidays, I have updated my copy of ITK and I'm now no
more able to build CableSwig in ITK (see previous mail on this list), so I
can't confirm this now.
I will try to get the same result as soon as possible.

Gaetan

--
Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>
Tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66