[Insight-developers] NrrdIO Issues

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jul 26 17:13:05 EDT 2004

Hello,

I was just looking through this library and have a couple questions:

1.)  What is the licensing situation?  I'm pretty sure the LGPL is not
compatible with the ITK license.  We may have to get permission from the
author to distribute it with the ITK license.  Can someone clarify this
issue, please?

2.)  If someone at Utah tries to link an ITK-based library using this
reader into SCIRUN, will they get duplicate symbols?  Is it worth
creating a name-mangling header like the ones for png and zlib?

-Brad