[Insight-developers] RE: ask questions on ITK installation and Configuration

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:50:48 -0800

Hi Steven,

After Step 3) you should compile the ITK libraries.
Follow Section 2.1 of the software guide.

Then you can proceed with Step 4) following section 2.2 of the guide.

The guide can be downloaded from:
http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Cheers,
Lydia