[Insight-developers] RE: ask questions on ITK installation and Configuration

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:15:24 -0800

Hi Steven,

To build ITK Libraries:

1) Open up CMake

2) At "Where is the source code:"? browse to=20

E:\Insight\InsightToolkit-1.4.0

If this directory does not contain the file ITKConfig.cmake.in -
Go another directory down if necessary.

3) Now you need to decide where you want the libraries to be built

For example, if you want the libraries at
 E:\Insight\InsightToolkit-1.4.0-bin

Then type " E:\Insight\InsightToolkit-1.4.0-bin" at "Where is to build =
the
binaries".

4) Click on "Configure"

5) Click on "OK"

6) Then open up E:\Insight\InsightToolkit-1.4.0-bin\ITK.dsw or ITK.sln
depending on which version of Visual studio you have and build the
"ALL_BUILD"

7) After you have built the libraries then you build the "HelloWorld"
project.

- Lydia