[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide.pdf current version

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:54:49 -0500

Jim, Sayan,

Just to keep you updated on the build process.

Andy is working on a CMake macro that will take care of invoking
latex several times (as is required for generating index and
bibliography references). This is work in progress, but at some
point will be included in the FindLATEX.cmake module.

In the meantime you may have to manually invoke latex
several times in order to get correct references.

The rest of the process is nicely managed by CMake:

1) Generating .tex files from cxx files in Examples
2) Converting .fig (XFig) files to .eps
3) Converting .jpg to .eps

There is a README.txt file with a brief description of
the build process.