[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide.pdf current version

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:29:14 -0500

Hi Jim,

That's a great idea !

I agree with you, these strings about the .cxx files location,
always appears a bit on the way of the actual text flow.

One option that comes to mind is to put it as a footnote...

My only concern with the marging note is that our filenames
(because they include the path) maybe too long for the margin.
We could try rotating the text on the margin though...

What do you think ?
would that be too distractive ?

   Thanks