[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide.pdf current version

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:23:18 -0500

Hi Jim-

At 10:06 AM 1/13/2003 -0500, Miller, James V (Research) wrote:

>Once my update finishes, I'll take a look at generating the files with
>MikTex on the PC.

I have had limited success doing this. Luis and I worked the CMakeLists
files to handle some of the process on the PC, but you will run into some
"build" problems when processing the LaTeX due to the dependencies on
things like the Index, which are only generated after processing the
document once, etc.  Another problem is the inclusion of various auxiliary
LaTeX packages, which on my MikTex install were not all available or
consistent with one another. We temporarily dropped this in order to focus
on the content because of the Jan. 10 deadline.

If you do get it going, I suspect that you will have to download LaTeX
packages from the Web, and possibly pick a different version of MikTex.
Please keep track of this and check in any special LaTeX packages, etc.
into the InsightDocuments/Latex directory.

Will