[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] load a CT scan (DICO M)

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:49:52 -0400

What?

Where does the MetaImageIO delegate to the DicomImageIO?  I do not see any
references to the DicomImageIO in the MetaImageIO class.

If the MetaImageIO delegates to the DicomImageIO, then why do we need
(all the information) in the MetaImageIO headers?  All of that information
is in the DICOM file.

Jim