[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] load a CT scan (DICOM)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:42:31 -0400

Hi Jim,

The MetaImage reader delegates the reading of every slice to the
Dicom reader (Insight/Code/IO/DicomImageIO).

Support for Dicom features is not built-in into the MetaImageIO
reader but into DicomImageIO.

The "intensity offset" is not implemented in the current reader.
If it is added that will be done in the DicomImageIO class.