[Insight-developers] Re: itk users mailing list

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:42:24 -0500

That is just how mailman works.   You should not use your favorite secure password.   The worst thing someone can do with that password is remove you from the list, or change you to/from digest mode.

-Bill