[Insight-developers] Re: itk users mailing list

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:28:09 -0500

Hi,

One of our users just sent me this...I don't think plain text is an
issue at all, but perhaps ya'll can suggest a better response for me to
give him other than...for itk users plain text is okay since anyone can
become a user and the user accounts have very limited capabilities....

Michael Bell wrote:
> Stephen,
>     I signed up for the itk users mailing list today, and it mailed me
> my password in plain text. That is kind of a bad thing. Is there any way
> to change that?
>
> thanks,
> michael

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Computer Science
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward@unc.edu
(919) 966-9695