[Insight-developers] Re: Build of itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample fails

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:50:21 -0400

A recent addition to cmake was the ability to remember library dependencies.
So, if you have a ADD_LIBRARY(foo ...) and there is a LINK_LIBRARIES(bar) before, or
in a parent cmakelist file foo will depend on bar, and cmake will add -lbar each time
-lfoo is used.    The best way around this is to not use LINK_LIBRARIES but rather
use TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES.

-Bill