[Insight-developers] Re: Build of itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample fails

Jarek Sacha jpsacha@poczta.onet.pl
Wed, 22 May 2002 18:24:54 -0400

ccmake displays version 1.3 development. It is build from a recent CVS version.
I got the build error on two different systems. Both running Cygwin, but
somewhat different setup.

Only reference to chunks CMakeLists.txt I was able to find is in
Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/Parameter and
Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileParser

There is a reference to
Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileParser in
Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter/CMakeLists.txt. At this point, it looks
to me that "chunks" may be getting into AntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample
through the ParameterFileParser dependency.

Jarek