[Insight-developers] Re: Build of itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample fails

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Thu, 23 May 2002 09:26:17 -0600 (MDT)

Yes, this must be the source of your problem.  There should not be a
reference in Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileParser to
the chunks library.  I'm not sure how this reference has gotten in your
copy, but the CMakeLists.txt file in that directory should look like this
(you can update from the cvs repository, you may have to delete your
version first):

# Sources of non-templated classes.
SOURCE_FILES(param_SRCS
lex.yy.cxx
y.tab.cxx
param.cxx
)

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Code/Common
)

LINK_DIRECTORIES(
${ITK_SOURCE_DIR}/Code/Common
)

LINK_LIBRARIES (
ITKCommon
)

ADD_LIBRARY(param param_SRCS)

The directory StreamedWatershedSegmentation/Parameter can be deleted
entirely if it exists in your copy, it is no longer in the CVS repository.

Josh.
 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah