[Insight-developers] BloxCoreAtomImage

Damion Shelton dmshelto@andrew.cmu.edu
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:07:46 -0500

Thanks for the heads-up... I've checked in a few minor changes which create
a clean build of all tests under Visual C++. The changes you made to
BloxCoreAtomImage are fine. The only thing I'm unsure of are the dashboard
errors related to wrapping - were these fixed by your superclass template
argument fix?

-Damion-

--On Monday, January 21, 2002 9:21 AM -0500 Brad King