[Insight-developers] BloxCoreAtomImage

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:21:01 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

The following regards the beta release branch:

I have just updated the testing directory's tcl wrapping to reflect the
changes to the template arguments of
EllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunction.

It looks like BloxCoreAtomImage uses the class in its implementation.  I
put in a fix to BloxCoreAtomImage.txx that seems intuitive, but the author
of both classes should check it.

I also updated EllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunction and
SymmetricEllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunction to pass their new
template arguments on to their superclasses.

Once the branch is green, we can merge the changes into the main tree.

-Brad