[Insight-developers] beta spatial function updates

Damion Shelton dmshelto@andrew.cmu.edu
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:35:33 -0500

Hi...

We've updated the classes that derive from
itkInteriorExteriorSpatialFunction and the associated tests based on Jim's
template parameter suggestion (in the beta branch). This seems to work
fine; we have a completely clean release ALL_BUILD under Visual C++.

Based on a read through of InteriorExteriorMeshFilter, this should take
care of that problem. We'll watch the dashboard over the weekend, but if
people who routinely build on non VC platforms could give us a heads-up,
we'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Damion-