[Insight-developers] itk.org up and running

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:45:55 -0400

Hi Folks-

The domain www.itk.org is now up and running. You no longer have to use, and should avoid using in the future public.kitware.com/Insight (it will work for a long while yet). The old CVS root need not be changed.

Once the change propagates through the DNS servers (which may take a day or two), I will update the web pages, documentation, etc. to reflect the change. Keep your eye out for any misses please. Also, you'll want to make sure that we use itk.org in our presentations in November.

Will