[Insight-developers] Fwd: [vtkusers] VTK CISG Registration Toolkit v1.0 prerelease

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:12:56 -0400

Hi Folks-

Some competition and maybe some ideas for the registration folks :-) I had no idea this was in the works, although 4-5 years ago I gave a VTK talk at this University. This is what happens in the open source world once the tool mainly works, is stable, and compiles without errors (hint).

Will